Advice Request Tool to know active communication for program and manage them like Netstate

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Hello guys,
i want to watch my programs communication continuously ??
which communication is established ?? and the destination host for which the request done ?? the port used for listening or sent packets
and give the ability ti create rules for any certain connection
(i want something like Netstats and Tracert command in windows CMD but with GUI ) :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Any suggestions ??

Reactions: Venustus

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
yes i am using torrent regularly why glass wire is not recommended ??
you mean because of notification ??
It causes high CPU usage while using torrent clients. This is what they said about it, "I can also make GlassWire do this by running several Bittorrent clients simultaneously. GlassWire has to keep up with the thousands of simultaneous hosts GlassWire is connecting to, so it has to work very hard and it will use CPU. "
Also in general GlassWire often uses more CPU than it probably should while NetLimiter's CPU usage is almost non-existent.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.