ToolWiz Time Freeze 3.0 released

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
James, ToolWiz TimeFreeze should work for you, your Samsung uses EFI?

Reactions: Kent

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, but in a matter of case I'm fine with Sandboxie because I think those virtualization software caused my shutdown/ restart takes too long before everything turns out.

My lights couldn't turn off as fast as possible but since removed everything is a relief.

timnik

Verified
Feb 27, 2013
I used this software a few weeks ago on Win 8. It didn't restore my system properly to a previous stage: it "destroyed" Chrome and Office 2013 if I remember correctly.

So I'm looking for a replacement.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Using TTF on Windows 8 with no problems, so far -- occasional use for trying software (ie. today I tried Kaspersky PURE)

You could experiment with Reboot Restore RX, a cut-down version of Rollback RX
Product - http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Reboot-Restore-Rx
Review - http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Quick-Review-Reboot-Restore-Rx

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@JamesToolwiz Hi James, Thank you for the update.
I tried Toolwiz Time Freeze on Window 10 Build 9841 TP (32-bit) without any issues. Interesting software. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'Then anyone can .. make their design' - thank you personally, cause I hate the flat ugly design, bad today's trend ..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.