Treatment of active infection (October 2012)

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
The results of testing of antivirus products for the treatment of active infection (October 2012)

http://www.anti-malware.ru/malware_treatment_test_2012

S

starchild76

results of testing of antivirus products for the treatment of active infection (O

Stranger said:
The results of testing of antivirus products for the treatment of active infection (October 2012)

http://www.anti-malware.ru/malware_treatment_test_2012

:rolleyes: mmmmmm......seems a bit suspicious to me......russian site , russian security products , that win.

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
RE: Testing of antivirus.

MSE at bronze level and website advertising kaspersky. hmmm. a bit suspicious. :D

Please change the title. It's too long for us to reply.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Massive grain of salt taken for this one, 2 Russian products in top places, A big Kaspersky ad slapped across the website itself.

Unbelievable 100% odds with Kasperskys detection and performance over other products. I laughed.

Kaspersky must have paid them well.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
InternetChicken said:
Yes to be taken with a truck load of salt ,

That is one thing that is very true. Still even Comodo was even low. :s

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
They must have only used Russian malware samples in their test, not global malware samples.;)

I agree testing site is very suspicious when they post huge ads for the product that got the best results.

Thanks.:D

Dashke

Level 1
Feb 3, 2012
Hmmm, interesting...
3cXCw.png

mcIkq.png

Mystery solved. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.