Expired TrendMicro Internet Security 2018 for free

Anupam

Level 21
OS
Windows 7
Sorry to hear that , i had installed Trend Micro on more than 10 PC ,
It never happen any issue on me .

Did you use any other secure program or AntiVirus ?
maybe there is a compatibility issue ?

As i remember , there is a remove tool from Trend Micro official ,
you can search the remove tool to uninstall it .

I will suggest , after remove the Trend Micro and reboot your system ,
than reinstall Trend Micro again .

And thanks for your screenshot ,
seems the license is for 1 year ,
but no idea how many PC available :unsure:
Only had windows inbuilt defender. Not sure why it failed that miserably. May be not fully supporting windows 10 64 bit.

Finally uninstalled it by trying to reinstall the program from setup file and aborting the installation once the old one is removed. Not going to install it again

Faybert

Level 22
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
G Data
Only had windows inbuilt defender. Not sure why it failed that miserably. May be not fully supporting windows 10 64 bit.

Finally uninstalled it by trying to reinstall the program from setup file and aborting the installation once the old one is removed. Not going to install it again
I installed on another machine that I have with Windows 10 64 bit and it works perfectly.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft

I am very sure that Trend Micro can full support Windows 10 64bit with newest version .

Trend Micro is a pretty big security company , had many many user in our country(enen worldwide) ,
and they update there program very fast ,
it is impossible can't support 64 bit system .

i only can guess , maybe your system core had some damage or problem ,
not normal , so the program can't run well .

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
I installed on my laptop (Windows 7 x64) it works fine i got a year for free.
thanks for sharing! keep em coming :love:

Your issue is pretty strange ,
i use Trend Micro on my suck VM machine , CPU only 2 core with 4G RAM , still quite stable and fast .

Maybe you can try to contact them ask for assist ,
this should not happen .

BTW ,
can you help confirm this giveaway license can available for how many PC and how long ?
Thanks .
3 devices and a year for free..

Well you should clean up by CCleaner and download iObit uninstaller as well when you cant install some programs so than use the uninstaller..

Last edited by a moderator:

Anupam

Level 21
OS
Windows 7
I am very sure that Trend Micro can full support Windows 10 64bit with newest version .

Trend Micro is a pretty big security company , had many many user in our country(enen worldwide) ,
and they update there program very fast ,
it is impossible can't support 64 bit system .

i only can guess , maybe your system core had some damage or problem ,
not normal , so the program can't run well .
there might be some problem. But I installed windows 10 only one week back and only few softwares are there. Very few chances are there that it will be corrupted. But anyway I uninstalled and kept Bullguard now. All are working good now :)

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
yeah not light...but an antivirus with good web protection and behavior blocker (y)

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Zemana
Why i can't get message in my gmail email? Did i doing someting wrong? I writted correct email address and no message about serial key.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
3 devices and a year for free..
Thanks ~ :cool:

there might be some problem. But I installed windows 10 only one week back and only few softwares are there. Very few chances are there that it will be corrupted. But anyway I uninstalled and kept Bullguard now. All are working good now :)
Ok , i see .
I am not sure what happen ,
but good to know your system now is back and stable :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No email sent after done that very strange?
it came 40 minutes late lol

Last edited:

Syafiq

Level 10
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Hi which one is best BullGuard Internet Security or TrendMicro Internet Security 2018???????
BullGuard is... very light, almost no impact on my system performance. TrendMicro, I never tried it.. but I heard that it had an excellent BB but poor offline signatures. You can pick one of them :)

Forgot your password?