I had some adware.qvod that i cleaned manually through regedit. after that i scanned my computer with malwarebytes if there was anything left and there is Trojan.Agent.E.Generic. It is always stuck in hosts and no matter what i do after reebot it comes back. how to remove it? i have frst.txt and addition.txt. Also is this virus very harmful?
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
I have no idea when it got into my computer
symptoms: i feel like my computer and internet runs slower.
- Current issues and symptoms
- i feel like my computer and internet runs slower.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- Whole bunch of antiviruses. countless scans.
- Logs added to Help Request
- FRST.txt, Addition.txt
78.5 KB Views: 54
45 KB Views: 54