Tropico 5 vs Banished vs Cities Skyline vs Anno 2025??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Thinking of getting into city/resource building sims for the very first time!I normally play open world RPG games,so exploring new territory here!:confused:
I have narrowed down my choice to the above games which although different share similar principals!!
Can members please advise on which one will provide a good gaming experience without it being too hard to play!!

Thanks!!:)
Tropico 5 on Steam
Banished on Steam
Cities: Skylines on Steam
Anno 2205™ on Steam

LoLs

Level 2
Verified
Dec 16, 2016
Cities: Skylines good but bit heavy for me,.. need good VGA. It's only city management
Tropico 5 great, city management + politic + lil bit war stuff
Anno 2205 too futuristic
Banished , i have installed but havent played yet

anyway if you fan of RPG games.. try Divinity Original Sin (1st) the DOS II still on development not completed Full .

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Cities: Skylines good but bit heavy for me,.. need good VGA. It's only city management
Tropico 5 great, city management + politic + lil bit war stuff
Anno 2205 too futuristic
Banished , i have installed but havent played yet

anyway if you fan of RPG games.. try Divinity Original Sin (1st) the DOS II still on development not completed Full .
Thanks!!:)
Haven't played "Divinity Original Sin",I might give it a go.;)

Technozz

Level 2
Verified
Jul 24, 2015
I choose banished because its my favorite game and play about from 1.5 year ago. its small size games but have good graphic. the gameplay is simple and easier to learn, and be extended with mod for more complex production chain and more complex gameplay :)

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I have got Cities Skylines and it is good. Also it has very high reviews on Steam. I haven't got Banished but it looks very good. But I haven't really looked into much of Tropico 5 and Anno 2205 But they look good. :) But overall I think all of them look good and I wouldn't mind trying them all one day it they come on sale. I think Cities Skylines is probably the most realistic out of all of them though if you like that. Also it is easy to work out it has tutorials so you will get the hang of the game fast. It has noise pollution and traffic problems you have to sort out which is cool but sometimes frustrating. Sometimes I can look like this.:mad: Nah, not really that bad. :D

PS: The Sims 3 used to be my most favorite game and I still love it.

Kind regards, Andrew

Last edited:

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Banished is a wonderful game; I can't see how anyone would be disappointed in it.

Reactions: SHvFl
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.