Trump spam and torrents, oh my

M

Mihir :-)

Thread author
We have another round of Donald Trump spam to take a look at today, as scammers naturally assume his “incredibly wealthy businessman” approach is a shoe-in for cash related shenanigans.

The mail in question is a fake CNN missive complete with

1. Small picture of the Statue of Liberty
  2. Awesome satellite dish radio tower image next to the fake “CNN Special Report” sender’s name
  3. Amazing typo in the email title (“Trump makes schoking announcement”)
  4. Donald looking…angry? Determined? I’m not really sure:
Before I start throwing my money at the screen, I’d better take a quick look at the email text:

People are making $6,000 - $8,000 a month online with Trump's secret!

Can Americans double or even triple their incomes this year?

Trump revealed the secret economic plan behind his "make America great again" initiative. "It's no secret that the average American is earning less today than they were before the 2008 recession." Stated Mr trump. "The reason is simple..."

Read more Trump spam and torrents, oh my

Reactions: DJ Panda

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Honestly political ads are annoying either side. I don't really care. Don't torrent much anyway :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.