Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You heard it first here. :p

Google is testing a NEW LOOK for Youtube.com 2017. Check it out in the screenshot below, or if you can access it from the Test Tube link.

Right at this moment, I cannot see it on Chrome for Windows. :(

Keep an eye on at YouTube

I have attached a screenshot on the New Youtube for 2017 with some very noticeable changes:

See the Big RED SUBSCRIBE button :rolleyes:

View attachment 134501
IMAGE: Youtube.com 2017?​

Share your view and experiences.

Last edited:

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
I got this new look several times last year already when they had their testing period and only some users got it from time to time.
From this morning I get the new look again.
I must say it's really different and I actually don't like it since I'm used to the old look. Everything is far too big now. It looks more modern, but I really have to get used to it.

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
It's similar to the Youtube app design, so it's not a massive change. How did you register?

Every time Google changes Youtube, everybody dislikes it and repeat for the next year. :p
That's true, a similar design. But I agree that on a big computer screen there is so much space wasted and the buttons are a bit too big.
Are you asking that you could register for trying it earlier? You couldn't, it was just randomly they gave it to people from time to time.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I think I will stick with my custom look :p
YT_SS.png

I like it better, dark & purple :)

RicharDooM

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2016
Like always everybody will hate it for the first few weeks and that will be it. I don't care about the looks, I just hope it will work well and it would have a better upload interface.

Reactions: SHvFl
A

antreas

Well this is my new youtube for 2017 no censorship :) BitChute is a peer to peer video sharing platform.

Its new there some thousand members already and developer keeps updating the website. Facebook youtube and some others start censoring big amount of data i don't like that and many other people too who are trying to find new website to visit that don't censor.

Building a better youtube with BitChute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I get this on my Personal Container Nightly but not on the main one and I'm not signed on either.

Reactions: SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Almost the same so no worries here. Really don't care about youtube looks tbh as long as i can see the info i need.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.