Battle tuneup utilities 2013 vs iolo system mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
hello friend,who is better tuneup utilities 2013 or iolo system mechanic v 11....which has good tools...

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I heard Iolo does more damage than good.

Again, I don't believe these "paid" maintenance software are any good. Just a load of crap to scam you for your money.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Older versions of TuneUp Utilities were very good. The 2009 version was probably the best. But newer versions are just full of bloated crap.

I never like to have any system maintenance tools that add a lot of processes and services to Windows startup. That just adds a negative performance to your system. I always avoid automatic system maintenance tools, they can do a lot more damage than good for a system.

When it comes to iolo products, avoid them all because they are crap.
Read commits at WOT, they promote scareware products they have an negative impact on your system and cause severe system errors.

iolo is much worse than Uniblue.

Advanced SystemCare Personal (freeware) is one of the best system maintenance tool. CCleaner is the best system cleaner and Tweak Me! (freeware) is one of the best system tweakers.

Never buy these kind of programs, the freeware alternatives are much better and safer.

Enjoy!!:D

D

Deleted member 178

i agree Iolo is crap and bloat, Tuneup add services and processes, i also use Advanced System Care or Wise Care 365 (both free) when i am lazy to do things by myself.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
iolo system almost crapware,
its one progran that can trash a system very fast, you might as well put malware on a system as iolo system mechanic ,

tune up utilities 2013 is better but as Littlebits says freeware is better
Iobit and Wise care do the job well ,

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
They use to much system resources plus you can tune your computer better if you do it yourself.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Learning on how tune your system yourself is actually the better solution. There are a whole lot of free tools that can do what these paid suites can do without paying.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
superboy123 said:
Pcmag.com rate it with exelent for tune up utilities 2013...

The majority review sites are influenced by the mighty $$$.

Don't trust any of them, read user reviews they are more reliable.
Watch for fake users reviews that give 5 stars with worthless commits and no cons.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.