Iapepe

Level 9
Verified
TunnelBear VPN 5GB + 500MB + 1000MB Per Month [New Accounts Only]
Claw back your online privacy with TunnelBear
By signing up exclusively through TechRadar, score an additional 5GB of free browsing data! Verify your email to get 500MB extra
INSTRUCTION:
To get 5500 MB go to:
TunnelBear VPN review | TechRadar
and click under the "Exclusive offer from Techradar and Tunnelbear" (pink square)
exclusive TechRadar plan
LINK: TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service
and continue normal to TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service
Click the button "Get started, it's free".
Register new account with temp mail.
Use temporary email: Temp Mail - Disposable Temporary Email
Work for me.
Inside " My account " click to "Get More Free Data" and tweet now.
And you get another 1000MB.
Total 6500MB.

SBI-boy

Level 1
Verified
Is not working for me, used temp email and gmail, also used a US IP... the new account only has 500 MB of traffic

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Trusted
Verified
It worked nicely. How does this vpn compare to ipvanish or windscribe?
gantrix,
I've found 1 comparison here:
..and another here:
Thank you for this promotion,
Iapepe.
I've truly liked TunnelBear, and have only needed to use from within the free 500 MB offering thus far upon our lap tops & tablets (my wife for online purchases, & I for miscellaneous activities such as playing World of Tanks Blitz).
If we find we'll need more data, I may soon be "Tweeting" about more than our MalwareTips Giveaways!:D

tigeriser

Level 1
Last edited:

browneylad

Level 2
You have to clear browser cache or use the private window for it to work. I am amazed this promo is still working. I created mine several months ago & after initial problem of same nature once, I got it work. 6500MB in account. I think you have to tweet every month(?) for the extra 1GB but could be different.

walidoos

Level 1
I opened a new account but I got only 500 GB so I logged out than created an other account I logged in and confirmed the new email account then I got 5500GB

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

browneylad

Level 2
I opened a new account but I got only 500 GB so I logged out than created an other account I logged in and confirmed the new email account then I got 5500GB
I would never complain if I ever get 500 GB myself, let alone more than that. :p:LOL: