Expired TunnelBear VPN 5GB + 500MB + 1000MB Per Month [New Accounts Only]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
TunnelBear VPN 5GB + 500MB + 1000MB Per Month [New Accounts Only]
Claw back your online privacy with TunnelBear
By signing up exclusively through TechRadar, score an additional 5GB of free browsing data! Verify your email to get 500MB extra
INSTRUCTION:
To get 5500 MB go to:
TunnelBear VPN review | TechRadar
and click under the "Exclusive offer from Techradar and Tunnelbear" (pink square)
exclusive TechRadar plan
LINK: TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service
and continue normal to TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service
Click the button "Get started, it's free".
Register new account with temp mail.
Use temporary email: Temp Mail - Disposable Temporary Email
Work for me.
Inside " My account " click to "Get More Free Data" and tweet now.
And you get another 1000MB.
Total 6500MB.

tigeriser

Level 1
Feb 6, 2018
Works well. However, if someone uses a 'temporary' twitter account to get that additional 1 GB, it might get the entire TunnelBear account blocked.

That's what I personally feel. Maybe I am being paranoid :unsure:

SBI-boy

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
Is not working for me, used temp email and gmail, also used a US IP... the new account only has 500 MB of traffic

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It worked nicely. How does this vpn compare to ipvanish or windscribe?
gantrix,
I've found 1 comparison here:
..and another here:
Thank you for this promotion,
Iapepe.
I've truly liked TunnelBear, and have only needed to use from within the free 500 MB offering thus far upon our lap tops & tablets (my wife for online purchases, & I for miscellaneous activities such as playing World of Tanks Blitz).
If we find we'll need more data, I may soon be "Tweeting" about more than our MalwareTips Giveaways!:D

tigeriser

Level 1
Feb 6, 2018
Last edited:

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
You have to clear browser cache or use the private window for it to work. I am amazed this promo is still working. I created mine several months ago & after initial problem of same nature once, I got it work. 6500MB in account. I think you have to tweet every month(?) for the extra 1GB but could be different.

walidoos

Level 1
May 20, 2017
I opened a new account but I got only 500 GB so I logged out than created an other account I logged in and confirmed the new email account then I got 5500GB

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
I opened a new account but I got only 500 GB so I logged out than created an other account I logged in and confirmed the new email account then I got 5500GB

I would never complain if I ever get 500 GB myself, let alone more than that. :p:LOL:

abdou17

Level 2
Verified
May 3, 2013
Worked thnks
i am not a sheep anymore :p

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.