Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Tweaking.com - Simple Performance Boost

Tweaking.com - Simple Performance Boost is designed to bring only the safest tweaks to your system to increase speed and stability.

Windows is setup in a default configuration. By fine tuning your Windows configuration you can increase the speed and snappiness of the operating system. These tweaks are the ones that are safe and shown to cause no side effects with any programs. Each tweak only gives a small performance boost. But they all add up, so the more tweaks you do the more performance you get.

What can you expect with this program?
It all depends on your current system. You can get faster boot & shutdown times, faster network file sharing, snappier feel to opening Windows and programs, and more stability. The system in all should feel smoother. These tweaks are the same ones I put on my customers machines and have found them to not cause any problems with any programs.

Only safe tweaks are in this program. The program also supports a silent command so you can run the program silently.

Set the options you want, which will save to the settings.ini file. Run the program with /silent command and the program will apply based on your saved settings then close.

When the program is ran for the first time it will backup all the regkeys it changes into a backup.reg file. This way if you ever want to put things back the way they where a double click of that reg file and your good to go.

Screenshots :

Xcjdm.png

MsnUb.png

OMigj.png

Y6xPK.png

Download and details : http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/simple_performance_boost.html

Note : There is also a portable version available so +1 for that.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Very nice indeed Jack, another useful piece of kit I must say. :)
Yes it has some useful tweaks that can't be found in online guides or other tune-up products.....I've applied all the tweaks apart from the 'Visual Tweaks' and everything is working smooth so they are also safe to run! :)

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
useful software, I think it will save much time when using this.

but, I do not know. This portable? :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Great guide Jack. A simple boost is any boost of performance.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Nice software and thanks for sharing. Without this software I will now be opening Regedit and searching for values to get them edited :D

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Nice software and thanks for sharing. Without this software I will now be opening Regedit and searching for values to get them edited :D
Editing the Windows registry is a dangerous activity so I would never play with it just for some extra performance so this software is a good way to increase your performance easily and safely.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Jack said:
Editing the Windows registry is a dangerous activity so I would never play with it just for some extra performance so this software is a good way to increase your performance easily and safely.

It's dangerous but interesting :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes editing registries are really dangerous as they are vital for the programs running and capable for advance user in doing editing and can revert the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.