Twitter ‘Shadow Banning’ Christians, Conservatives

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Here you have explication of this famous Sean Hannity tweet:" Form Submission 1649"
#FORMSUBMISSION1649: #FORMSUBMISSION1649 hashtag on Twitter

Copy/paste of some first tweets (I see' now...) from this hashtag:

Robert Albo‏ @Bob02911 13h13 hours ago
Hannity's #FormSubmission1649 tweet, which has resulted in the suspension of his account, was reference to power struggle within English Parliament, in years after English Civil War, to try King Charles I for high treason. Hannity was using it to send a mesage

LtnoBot7‏ @mannyrod007 12h12 hours ago
Replying to @lookner
Sean actually tweeted #FormSubmission1649 twice...deleted both times within minutes.....there were comments & likes on both tweets...saw this happen firsthand...minutes after the second instance his account disappeared

Cookie‏ @IncookieCook 14h14 hours ago
On this date in 1649 Charles I was found guilty of treason. Three days later they chopped off his head. #formsubmission1649
Jerome Corsi‏ @jerome_corsi 6h6 hours ago
Jerome Corsi Retweeted Robert Albo
Hannity was attacked by DEEP STATE for posting #FormSubmission1649 - a reference suggesting BARACK OBAMA and HILLARY CLINTON guilty of TREASON. #QAnon #Qanon8chan warns DEEP STATE in panic will attack conservative libertarian red-pilled journalists.

Jerome Corsi added,
Robert Albo @Bob02911
Hannity's #FormSubmission1649 tweet, which has resulted in the suspension of his account, was reference to power struggle within English Parliament, in years after English Civil War, to try King Charles I for high treason. Hannity was using it to send a mesage

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Sean Hannity‏ @SeanHannity__ 7h7 hours ago
Replying to @seanhannity
I haven't been given access to the account.

EDIT:
After 16 hours, access to account is restored:

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Deleted by Twitter about fifteen times

"I've been iced off Twitter several times, lost over 100K followers total for so-called " targeted harassment." I am #1 on the lefts "take down" list & was one of the first PURGED in Jack's delete-a-thon. With all that said, THIS is how I always want to be ..."
- December 20, 2017 tweet, found only by searx.me search engine: searx.me

(I've searched "Deleted by Twitter about fifteen times Ames @VivaLaPurge " - account found by search: twitter_dotph_com.proxy.live/VivaLaPurge)
@VivaLaPurge: twitter.com: Ames CUCK off (@VivaLaPurge) | Twitter
Amy Moreno (Ames) Twitter account was deleted by Twitter about fifteen times... each time she had to change the account name.
She also manages truthfeednews.com website.

Amy Moreno (Ames) is too on GAB.ai: GAB - NOT censored here, of course.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.