Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Twitter is suffering a worldwide outage that started last night and is continuing into Saturday morning with erratic behavior and features partially working.

The issues people are experiencing include searches not working, content not loading with a spinning circle, images not displaying, or even problems logging into the site.

On mobile devices, Twitter users are being shown messages stating, "Tweets aren't loading right now. Try again."

These issues are erratic as they come and go and are affecting devices and people in different ways. From conversations with people in other countries this appears to be a global problem.

For example, on our BleepingComputer Twitter account, nothing is working at all. However, I can see tweets on my personal account, but I am having trouble searching and accessing direct messages.

Twitter is aware of the problem and stated it is a problem on their servers.

"We know that parts of Twitter still aren’t working for some of you. We’re fixing an issue with our servers to get things back to normal soon. Thanks for sticking with us," said Twitter's support account.

BleepingComputer has also reached out to Twitter via email for a statement but has not heard back.

This is a developing story.

Templarware

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Mar 13, 2021
It cannot handle all the teenage girls updating their status every minute, telling people even the shape or their poop.

Last edited:
  • HaHa
Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.