Ultra Virus Killer - virus removal and system repair tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
- Littlebits, I made expressly for you not to bore you with too much writing .. but if the people demand, then the people are King for me (that's how we deal with the Friends):

I really appreciate that, but I'm probably not the only one who likes reading changelogs.
Too many excellent software never posts changelogs, so you never know if the update is worth your time or even applies to you or your system. Some developers will release a complete new version just for a language file that might not even apply to your language. Of coarse I rather see a changelog like that than to not have any changelogs at all.

So please keep up with the changelogs.
UVK has become my main removal tool used for my customers infected systems.
You need to Submit UVK to Softpedia where others can enjoy your work of art.
Great job!!:D

I

illumination

Littlebits said:
thewolfsmith72 said:
I started to download this tool to take it for a spin, to find it is not digitally signed.. I make it a practice not to trust just any program, especially those not signed. So for the time being, i will be sticking with CCE..

You better check again, it is digitally signed. Screenshot to prove it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks.:D

Interesting, I will try again. I was using IE9 and the Smart Screen flagged it as not Digitally Signed. I only use IE9 to handle downloads, as IE9 utilizes the "Application Reputation System". I hope to truly find this was a fluke of some sort, as UVK looks promising!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
thewolfsmith72 said:
Interesting, I will try again. I was using IE9 and the Smart Screen flagged it as not Digitally Signed. I only use IE9 to handle downloads, as IE9 utilizes the "Application Reputation System". I hope to truly find this was a fluke of some sort, as UVK looks promising!

Something like this?

EdbAo.png

I used UVK once, wasn't sure if I actually needed it, but good program. I hope they improve the UI (sometime).

I

illumination

Earth said:
thewolfsmith72 said:

Something like this?

EdbAo.png

I used UVK once, wasn't sure if I actually needed it, but good program. I hope they improve the UI (sometime).

Would have to say that it was definitely something like this ;) Thank you for confirming this for me, as it would have been later today before i could have attempted it again. I am not sure that i "need" it either, but is/was worth looking into.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
NEW UVK version v3.0.0.0 - use AutoUpdate - or download link in the first topic's Post, please.

NEW version: 3.0.0.0 changelog: in the first topic's Post, please.

PS. New section: Immunization - 'manual antivirus' here! Compare with the XueTr/Setting tab possibilities ..

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Prorootect said:
NEW UVK version v3.0.0.0 - use AutoUpdate - or download link in the first topic's Post, please.

NEW version: 3.0.0.0 changelog: in the first topic's Post, please.

Thank you!:D

PS. New section: Immunization - 'manual antivirus' here! Compare with the XueTr/Setting tab possibilities .. ;)

Thanks for keeping us updated, I asked before why don't you submit UVK to Softpedia??
I'm sure it would get a positive review.

Good day.:D

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
@ Littlebits, George (Prorootect) is not Fred (the UVK developer) :)

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Fred yes, but my little 'And you?..' was to Littlebits.

I'm happy already waiting for his fine response ..:D

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Prorootect said:
Sure sure. Ask Fred on his forum here: http://www.carifred.com/uvk/forum/ - he get the responses instantly.;)

PS. Have you seen my little EDIT in the first post here?..: Look on this Fred's response: 'Yes, the UVK immunization is always active once you enable it, even if UVK is not running, or even if you uninstall UVK.';)

I'm sorry for the confusion, I thought you were the developer.
Anyway I asked the question on their forums- http://www.carifred.com/uvk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=167

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
UVK v3.0.0.1 is born.

Changelog in the first topic's post, please.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Prorootect said:
UVK v3.0.0.1 is born.

Just a small question, where are you getting the changelogs?? I don't see them on their site or in their forums but you always can get them??

I appreciate the update notifications. ;)

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Littlebits said:
Prorootect said:
UVK v3.0.0.1 is born.

Just a small question, where are you getting the changelogs?? I don't see them on their site or in their forums but you always can get them??

OK., Littlebits, will you look better changelog link on his home page ..

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Prorootect said:
Littlebits said:
Prorootect said:
UVK v3.0.0.1 is born.

Mmm .. All Freds are my friends, so ..

OK., Littlebits, will you look better changelog link on his home page ..:D

Thank you, and for you too the Best day!:D

That's strange maybe I was blind yesterday because I did not see any changelogs link, now it is there.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
UVK v3.0.0.2 is born.

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Prorootect said:
NEW version v4.1.0.0 - changelog in the first topic's post, please.

It's really sad that the Automatic Anti-Malware Scans have been removed in this version. A feature that was really helpful.

Of coarse it's not the developer's fault. The problems were caused by SuperAntiSpware removing their free portable version now charging tech license to use it, Hitman Pro keep changing their download links and issues with MBAM chameleon technology.

According to the developer you can use scripts to launch automatic malware scans, but I don't understand how to do that, I've been trying to find out.

Thanks for the update.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.