UltraSurf vpn any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

antreas

Thread author
Hello, guys i found this chrome extension few days ago click me and i start using it but i can't find any info and in the website it says about android beta version and windows version. nothing about chrome extension and i was wondering they are the same different and if you have any info about them. there no country selection every time i connect its usa server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Hello, guys i found this chrome extension few days ago click me and i start using it but i can't find any info and in the website it says about android beta version and windows version. nothing about chrome extension and i was wondering they are the same different and if you have any info about them. there no country selection every time i connect its usa server.
it's a good tool. In my country, it is very popular and we have been using it for years to fake IPs or to surf blocked websites like facebook
The windows version is not a VPN tool though but the google chrome extension is a VPN. It uses proxy servers and it is unlimited

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I strongly recommended you to do't use this software!
Trend Micro mark them as dangerous :
8por_trend.png

Dr.Web Link scanner mark download link as malicious:
r86i_000.png

Fortinet Blocked also:
gxkv_بخقفه.png

Quterra blocked also:
mork_qutera.png

and 5 / 55 Engine in Virus Total mark this software as harmfull:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/9633...2766cc39bc97dc29bad42bca/analysis/1475252532/
if you ask me, I said No :D
as I know many people will said ha ha this is false positive, I said I do't think all of these company have same false positive!
btw: we have better one than this crap :rolleyes:
when U can use better one why you put your privacy at risko_O

Reactions: yigido
A

antreas

Thread author
I strongly recommended you to do't use this software!
Trend Micro mark them as dangerous :
8por_trend.png

Dr.Web Link scanner mark download link as malicious:
r86i_000.png

Fortinet Blocked also:
gxkv_بخقفه.png

Quterra blocked also:
mork_qutera.png

and 5 / 55 Engine in Virus Total mark this software as harmfull:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/9633...2766cc39bc97dc29bad42bca/analysis/1475252532/
if you ask me, I said No :D
as I know many people will said ha ha this is false positive, I said I do't think all of these company have same false positive!
btw: we have better one than this crap :rolleyes:
when U can use better one why you put your privacy at risko_O

Not using the .zip windows software just the chrome extension. And what else to use?

Last edited by a moderator:

rodocop

Level 1
Verified
Jun 12, 2015
I use it as standalone app for years without any problem and security flaw.
So the detects are simply false positives, sure.

For example, using Dr.Web online link scanner shows the full picture:
screenshot_234.png

You see that exe itself is OK (green). The thing detected as threat is numerous exe-packing. But it's just the normal thing for app made for use in tough conditions of restrictable web access for users (including the counteraction to antiblockers).

Softae

Aug 29, 2018

Thanks a lot, I was searching for such extension long time ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.