Antimalware18

Level 8
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender
Irons are one of the few bands that when they start playing, they create waves of destruction in the audience :D
I know what you mean. But beyond that I think just the stage presence and the way Bruce tells the songs as stories are epic as hell.

Him singing dance of death or paschendale is a hell of a experience.

Viking

Level 22
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
I've seen Maiden 4 time, the first on "The world Slavery Tour" back in '85. When I got home my clock in my bedroom said 2 minutes to midnight - no joke.:cool: Best gig I ever saw.

My song of the day :D
Run To The Hills was my first Maiden song I heard, I was blown away by it.

Hallowed Be Thy Name is my favourite Maiden Song.

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Zemana

This is not death metal, but is a good boost song!

Now I strongly recommend you to check out this band from Italy, they are into some very powerful Symphonic Death Metal, yet they are nothing like other bands! Definitely powerful and a must-listen imo.

This song comes from an older Mastodon album, but also great song with technical rhytms. Current songs of the band are highly energetic and funny! (PS: You can also remember this song from the game Need For Speed Most Wanted)

Special one. If you are a guitar-player, or know the basics of it, you can clearly understand that almost impossible guitar playing this band has. Highly technical, and definitely not for the weak ears.

Enjoy!