Umbra

Level 85
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
What i like in WinPhone is that it is shipped without garbage, useless apps, etc... no need root and risking bricking your phone if you want to remove the few apps they put.

I just updated to the latest build , it installed smoothly.

i really feel it like a miniature version of my laptop system :D

U

uncle bill

could it be because of winphones are shipped without garbage, useless apps, etc and there is no need to root and risking to brick your phone if you want to remove the few apps they put in?
:)

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
In smartphones the threat is more in the nature of getting hacked or spoofed than malware infection.

Umbra

Level 85
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
brother why did you choose a dying ecosystem and a brand? why not an apple or android?
i could answer you: "why people still use XP or Win7?" ;)
More seriously i like Win10 and :

1- I dislike Iphones, overpriced.
2- I used to use Android, bloated and childish design. Every time, first thing i had to do is to install a new launcher/theme when i shouldn't.
3- Both IOS and Android are locked OS. Need root/jailbreak to remove garbage as i said above.

Win10 Mobile:

1- the OS is Classy and lean (at least to me ^^).
2- most of the shipped apps can be removed in a second.
3- No need security Apps, Win10M is has a good built-in security and is less targeted.
4- Sync between my apps on my PC and my phone; not an absolute necessity but quite convenient :D

The only drawback i found is indeed the small Windows Store, i miss some of my android apps but it is ok, can live without them.

Btw, i love Windows Hello :p

I, myself, own a Windows Phone. I have Lumia 950 and the camera is really the best. Go boy.
Exact, 20Mpx here, awesome.

In smartphones the threat is more in the nature of getting hacked or spoofed than malware infection.
indeed, hence with my WinPhone i don't need to loose resources and battery time for an AV.

Maybe Umbra can replace his PC when RS3 comes out.
Will not happen lol, but my phone complement it perfectly, i use the same MS account on all my Windows Devices.

Last edited:
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
No way; this is one of the worst VPN ever, i used it before on my PC it loads bunches of annoying ads.
I never used it in my PC only on Windows Phone so I am not aware of those ads stuffs. :)

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Enable Storage Encryption and it can be found under Settings > Update and Security. It won't slow down your phone, I guarantee it.