Expired UnHackMe 9.50 - GOTD !

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
UnHackMe 9.50
0c4d7829d8d6ae28d0b0f84b397121d3.png

UnHackMe eliminates all types of malicious software!
Why UnHackMe?

1. UnHackMe is an all-in-one toolbox for removing malware.
  2. Extremely fast. You can check your computer in only one minute!
  3. Compatible with all known antivirus software.

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it has more features: scanning for "unwanted programs", checking for junk files, created by PUPs, scanning of Windows startup, services, drivers, testing Windows shortcuts, scanning for rootkits, testing the host files and DNS settings, testing all used files on Virustotal. The program uses its own database to detect what is better to remove from your PC. The important advantage of UnHackMe is that you can find an unknown malware by inspecting UnHackMe information.
UnHackMe eliminates various types of malicious software:

• Search redirecting;
  • Popup ads;
  • Potentially unwanted programs (PUP);
  • Unwanted processes;
  • Slow browsing;
  • Rootkits;
  • Trojans;
  • Spyware;
  • Keyloggers.​
Terms and conditions
  1. No free technical support;
  2. No free upgrades to future versions;
  3. Strictly personal usage.​

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Thanks for sharing ~

Not a bad secure tool , some times had a false alert , but exclude is very easy ,
sometimes can find some strange threats in your system or Add-ons for browser .

+ 1
Completely with your opinion.

But every 10 detected only 1~3 is bad .

It use about 4 mb of ram, I used it cause I have Pro key LTL. I can not find any reason to not use it

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
Thnx for sharing! I'm interested in their new ''Network shield'' module. I'll give it a try(y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.