Advice Request Uninstall winapp2.ini files from BleachBit? Help Wanted!

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

Level 81
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I recently imported Winapp2.ini files into BleachBit and would like to remove them. I've tried uninstalling/re-installing BB and this does not remove them. I am unable to locate the files in Programs folder and can't seem to figure this out on my own. Any help would be appreciated!:unsure:

oldschool

Level 81
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Imported through BleachBit Preferences (Settings) in the app itself. I thought the were data files from BB or the Winapp2 site. I don't know any more than that.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

what version windows are you using? windows 10?

press the windows key ( 4 squars ) plus the R key at same time.
a run box will pop up. copy and paste the following into the run box C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming
add your name in place of where it reads username. be sure to remove the { } also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: oldschool
L

Local Host

Not solved yet, but this helps. Thanks!
It's easier if you just type %appdata% and press enter like this,
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: oldschool

oldschool

Level 81
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Re-installed and winapp2.ini still there. Oh where, oh where is my Winapp2?......La De Da.....

Edit: Victory! I learned something new today, yeah... Thanks to all for your help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.