Expired [Unlimited 48 hours] Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
thank you :)
do we need 1 license per PC ?
or does 1 license work even if you have 2 or 3 PC you would like to backup?

Reactions: bribon77

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the promotion. But I have a question .... and the program is already installed and validated, if I give it up and within a month I will install it again, would it be valid?

Reactions: MWNu72

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
This is the reply from EaseUS.

"Your test license can activate once, no time limit . If you re-install it, it won't work ."

Reactions: bribon77

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Ok thanks, it's that I have to format for a disk change, so it does not help me, Regards.

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
after googling about this program and reading other MalwareTips threads, i think i will keep this installed since its activated and free
but try other programs too for backup purposes along with this to see how it goes while testing
another program i found that i read about here and that looks really nice is this
Free Windows Backup for Endpoints, Servers, Desktops - Veeam Agent for Windows

Veeam is apparently a big backup service provider in the corporate/enterprise world so i am thinking their program made for home use is probably pretty good ;)
and its free too :D
and has good features also (macrium reflect doesn't do incremental backup for example in free version looks like)
just leaving this post here in case it helps others

Reactions: whizkidraj

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you whizkidrai!

I give this a try and when requesting a license it told me "The serial number has been exhausted". So I guess I am a little bit too late.

Reactions: whizkidraj

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.