Expired Unlimited user and time Giveaway : Airy AntiSpyware Pro 2013

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

do you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

support@airyantispyware.com

Thread author
Aug 3, 2013
Different from other similar software, our software is the only one that needs least system resources. For it needs more system resources, after installed other anti-virus software,our computer might getting more and more slowly, we must install another system optimization software.

What’s more, don’t like other software that binding advertising and backdoor for money, our software is pure and has no binding advertising.

Everyone wants to find anti-virus software that has the function of both security and speed optimize.

How to get Airy AntiSpyware Pro giveaway unlimited code for webmaster , or one key for single user ?
you need share our page news on your facebook or twitter ,blog,google+ other social networks,
and then write to : support@airyantispyware.com , I'll send your key,time limited,hurry up !!!

More info : http://www.airyantispyware.com/promotion.htm
Download : http://www.airyantispyware.com/Setup_AiryP.exe
Free trial key ( Expired to 2013/12/31) : EEJER1035323031333132333113578WEMUCKSAIQQYGJFNHT

published new version ,
Virus database version : August 23, 2013
please update now

Airy AntiSpyware Reviews :
http://airy-free-antispyware.findmysoft.com/

SqooK^

Level 3
Well-known
Nov 1, 2011
RE: UnlimitedGiveaway : Airy AntiSpyware Pro

bitdefender blocked.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011

SqooK^ said:
bitdefender blocked.

Check out urlvoid- http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/airyantispyware.com/

BitDefender doesn't detect it on urlvoid. 100% clean.

Thanks. :D

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011

No measure difference between freeware and pro version (Automatic Priority Updates and Tech Support ).

clyde

Level 1
Verified
Nov 14, 2012

Is this a new program?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Does this provide full Antivirus protection, or Anti-Spyware only?

Airy AntiSpyware Pro said:
Anti Spyware,Virus ,Rootkit , Malware, Trojan

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013

WSA catches a few process as trojans. Not to sure about this one. Might try it in VM first.

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

does this software works well with emsisoft anti-malware and online armor or i dont need this

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011

Airy AntiSpyware Pro detection rate compare to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?
How is Airy AntiSpyware Pro cleaning ability again, adware & spyware?
I received a Lic.,Key thank you for this giveaway!

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012

A terrible protection. I just tried it in VM and it FAILED big time. I downloaded a bunch of zero-days, spywares, adwares, PUAs and it all downloaded and installed without a warning. comodo cleaning essential showed tons of infections. some even crashed Airy AntiSpyware Pro and I had to restart it. the internet connection was cut and running a full-scan did not find anything and cloud scan does not work since the internet is disabled by malware.

It looks no-different then a defenceless system or a system with no protection. The only bonus was some of the tools it had. Also no network fixing tools in the network tab.

It is a BIG FAILURE and very disappointing. As you can see the vm is infected badly.

screenshot: [attachment=5282]

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 617

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011

Thank you! For the update to my questiosns!

Thread author
Aug 3, 2013

taleblou said:
A terrible protection. I just tried it in VM and it FAILED big time. I downloaded a bunch of zero-days, spywares, adwares, PUAs and it all downloaded and installed without a warning. comodo cleaning essential showed tons of infections. some even crashed Airy AntiSpyware Pro and I had to restart it. the internet connection was cut and running a full-scan did not find anything and cloud scan does not work since the internet is disabled by malware.

It looks no-different then a defenceless system or a system with no protection. The only bonus was some of the tools it had. Also no network fixing tools in the network tab.

It is a BIG FAILURE and very disappointing. As you can see the vm is infected badly.

screenshot:

hi:

you already find airy antispyware don't false positive virus ! hah

akwork

Aug 3, 2013

Some antivirus software false alarm rate is very high, especially for new software or peer software, and there are market competitive relationship exists, like bitdefender first time to intercept website and setup file, but the website and setup file is 100% pure and safe.

Thread author
Aug 3, 2013

hi:
yes : it's safe ,
viisit:
http://www.softpedia.com/progClean/Airy-AntiSpyware-Pro-Clean-240300.html

"

Softpedia guarantees that Airy AntiSpyware Pro 20130724 is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.

This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user. However, it should be noted that this product will be retested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back occasionally and pay attention to the date of testing shown above.
"
Littlebits said:
SqooK^ said:
bitdefender blocked.

Check out urlvoid- http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/airyantispyware.com/

BitDefender doesn't detect it on urlvoid. 100% clean.

Thanks. :D

clyde

Level 1
Verified
Nov 14, 2012

Is this an inhouse antivirus with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.