Expired Unthreat Internet Security 2013 for 1 Year Facebook

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/unthreat/posts/589467597741217

just click GET Offer, then Shop, and after that enter Name and email address, and you get it, i also got 1 serial in mail, but didn't use it yet
Snap_2013_06_06_07_37_55_001.png

Note : its now a real good security software, tested by VB100, and others, and rated really good.....

https://www.virusbtn.com/vb100/archive/vendor?id=536

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
RE: Unthreat Internet Security 2013 for 1 Year facebook promo

got direct link for this promo, no need to go through facebook....

http://www.unthreat.com/fb-giveaway

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012

Has anyone has tested this AV?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

nastavnikhe said:
if anybody has tested this AV?
Here is a video review for Unthreat Internet Security 2013 by MyITtech (Published on Apr 28, 2013)

Last edited:

epaaeiz

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 25, 2012

I tested it. Good.

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
Do not bother. they stopped giving license yesterday after they reached their 500 license quotas. You can enter but you will not get a license. We were too late.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
^^surely not better than emsisoft, because Emsisoft using 2 engines, bitdefender engine is one of the best in the market....
but Unthreat is not bad also, they just got into market 1-2 years ago, and you can watch their performance in video review, some antivirus testing companies also rated them good them good enough, and another thing is that its quite light, i installed it today with my license, and working quite ok, but it lacks WEB/URL Filter.....

but if you use WOT/Trafficlight/K9 with Unthreat, then it will not be a problem....

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
UnThread Paid Version has a web filter. I tried to enter this giveaway but got directed to the free version, instead.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
taleblou said:
nastavnikhe said:
better than Emsisoft !!??

Since emsisoft replaced Ikarus with bitdefender, their detection and protection has gone down.

How come it went down. It actually went up as bitdefender came in. Only problem was managing False Positives. I just wish Emsi had licensed the Kaspersky Engine.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.