Troubleshoot Unwanted scam callers , and possible malware and virus

Infected operating system
Android,
Infected device
Samsung Galaxy S9
Infected device issues
Phone gets really hot and I get a lot of pop ups and strange messeges space running out to soon.
Steps taken to remove the infection
I have downloaded look out, Phone Guardian, Avast mobile security, anti spytwork they work somewhat . And a 2 cleaners

Phillymomma&3

Thread author
Apr 6, 2021
Good morning everyone. My daughter gave me this phone I'm still learning how to use it. There is so many apps that are already programed in this phone. It's very overwhelming because I'm dealing with samsung and android and AT&T. How do I know if the money games I play have anything to do with my phone getting a virus and or malware?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.