Last edited:

oldschool

Level 14
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Cylance
Edge with Nano Adblocker @ Advanced Medium Mode Block 3rd party scripts & frames - NO adblocker detected @browserleaks.

FF with uBO @ Medium Mode Block 3rd party scripts & frames - YES Adblocker detected @ browserleaks.
Edge wins again! (y)

Moonhorse

Level 19
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft

Terry Ganzi

Level 24
Verified
Well first test: javascript turned off = pass, without nope
Second: Comodo dragon does have this as built in feature

Can you advice how to pass first test? Privacy possum, tunnelbear, trace , canvasdefender... noone of them work
Are you using some kind of client?
I don't have java turned off i simple use WebApi manager.

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
its anti adblock killer for ublock origin, nano adblocker and tunnelbear

Nano Defender
Oh thanks. :D Done that and its gone(y)

First: Nope, and don't know why. My Canvas fingerprint changes every 5min together with my user agent, btw. I guess the site doesn't know that.
Second: Yes, my referrer is always the "same domain". Like here it is
Code:
https://www.whatismyreferer.com/
and not where I actually come from.
I don't have java turned off i simple use WebApi manager.
EDIT: And what setting does that? Canvas Element? If you block canvas totally its like you have just a different fingerprint attached to you. EDIT: That's why I let mine be changed every 5min.

Last edited:

Terry Ganzi

Level 24
Verified

First: Nope, and don't know why. My Canvas fingerprint changes every 5min together with my user agent, btw. I guess the site doesn't know that.
Code:

EDIT: And what setting does that? Canvas Element? If you block canvas totally its like you have just a different fingerprint attached to you.
All i can tell you champ is that i didn't configure my extensions to block 1 item, i look at security holistically not in parts so my success may have came by the way i see things no 1 person alike, I use ublock,TunnelBear Blocker & WebApi Manager,my success with what i use will be different to what any other person use because i configured mine to what I need, your needs & extensions will highly and likely be different.

Last edited:

Terry Ganzi

Level 24
Verified
All i can tell you champ is that I didn't configure my extensions to block 1 item, I look at security holistically not in parts so my success may have came by the way i see things no 1 person alike, I use ublock,TunnelBear Blocker & WebApi Manager,my success with what i use will be different to what any other person use because i configured mine to what it need, your needs & extensions will highly and likely be different.
Darn i forgot and scriptsafe

Last edited:

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
I thought you asked because you wanted to give advise. :D
Well I'm screwed. But thanks for telling me about WebAPI Manager! That thing is great!(y)I didn't know you could even do that

HarborFront

Level 42
Content Creator
Verified

Code:

EDIT: And what setting does that? Canvas Element? If you block canvas totally its like you have just a different fingerprint attached to you. EDIT: That's why I let mine be changed every 5min.
You test your referer at post #209 above and NOT at whatsmyreferer.com

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
You test your referer at post #209 above and NOT at whatsmyreferer.com
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. :unsure:
Did you misunderstood my post? I tested on What is my Referer? and the result is always the same domain. That is deliberate. If I would be on google the referrer would be "google", even if I clicked a link on a different site to get there.

HarborFront

Level 42
Content Creator
Verified
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. :unsure:
Did you misunderstood my post? I tested on What is my Referer? and the result is always the same domain. That is deliberate. If I would be on google the referrer would be "google", even if I clicked a link on a different site to get there.
The referer test here at malwaretips.com is to test where you are coming from. If you test it then you should see hxxps://www.malwaretips.com if you did not hide the referer. If you hide/obfuscate/replaced with another referer then it'll show/not show accordingly

Just go to the post #209 above and click on the test my referer link and see the result

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
The referer test here at malwaretips.com is to test where you are coming from. If you test it then you should see hxxps://www.malwaretips.com if you did not hide the referer. If you hide/obfuscate/replaced with another referer then it'll show/not show accordingly

Just go to the post #209 above and click on the test my referer link and see the result
Ok now I know. You misunderstood me. :oops: (I'm pretty sure its my bad english)
The referrer is ALWAYS the page that is currently open or asking for it. This is a feature of ScriptSafe.