User Guide of Baidu Antivirus

Do you think Baidu Antivirus need an official User Guide?

• Yes, need to embedded with the installer of Baidu Antivirus.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yes, just need an online User Guide.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No, it' s not necessary.

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sinu

yes it should be embedded with in the installer, because i used long back and it was not working 100% in standard user(windows login) mode like other AV does and its some of the functions like automatic database update , automatic version update was not working like it does in admin user mode and i searched for user manual for troubleshooting which was not exist even in official site then i switched over to avast.

Reactions: xywcloud

sonylxn

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2015
voted for online user guide :)
i think online guide will do just fine, no need for extra size on installer

and despite what public says, i am quite interested in this product

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
With the installer, if you also add a button inside the UI so that the guide will open. Most people are not that advance so, it's easier. The best way is with "tooltips". :)

Y

yigido

I am not a Baidu user but in my opion a question mark(?) in the interface enough, it will directs to user to online guide.
It will be better than embedded guide.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A program should have a help guide no matter what type of algorithm you will provide, because assumption any levels of users will use without any circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.