Using the new Online Vault features of Identity Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom172

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 11, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm Kishore from Symantec. My team and I have created a few videos showing how to use the new "Identity Safe 2.0 in the cloud" features in Norton Internet Security 2012. Now you can store your passwords in our secure Online Vault, and use them from multiple computers. The videos below will show you how to perform some key tasks:

- Setting up your Online Identity Safe Profile
- How to move your local profile to the new Online Vault
- Exporting your Online Vault
- How to merge/import your local profile with logsin in the Online Vault
- Importing backed up password data files to the Online Vault

We hope these videos will help you get the most out of Identity Safe, and make it easier to manage your passwords wherever you go. Enjoy!

Watch Norton 2012 Tutorials

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
I use the identity safe 2.0 and its not bad, but i dont really find much that makes it more superior than lastpass, i like the feature to log me out of it every 15 minutes though just incase at school someone steals my laptop

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
As said above, see no reason to pay for this when Lastpass etc offer the same thing at no cost. But it would be nice to see some kind of Usability video with all of them tested. Free VS Paid?? But then again, how would one go about testing this to make it informative enough for viewers to make an informed decision.

D

Deleted member 178

i used it before when i had NIS installed, it was not bad, i will use it if i still have NIS,

I

illumination

I have used it before in the past, and it is not bad, but i have been using lastpass for sometime now, and quite frankly, it is my favorite, one tool that will never be without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.