Vanduss's S6 Config

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
If you only use it to listen to music and watch youtube why is it rooted? I would also consider use chrome instead of samsungs browser. And anti-phishing is pointless for users who are tech savvy. I also wouldn't use free vpns because they sell your data, are not secure, and some add you to a botnet. But if you really cant afford one I guess its better to use one then not to use one when on wifi for passing geo restrictions. Just only use it when you must. I would also add a good antivirus such as eset. And on the side I would add kaspersky threat scan and check out some trend micro apps, they protect you from vulnerabilities you can get on a rooted device.

If you only use it to listen to music and watch youtube why is it rooted? I would also consider use chrome instead of samsungs browser. And anti-phishing is pointless for users who are tech savvy. I also wouldn't use free vpns because they sell your data, are not secure, and some add you to a botnet. But if you really cant afford one I guess its better to use one then not to use one when on wifi for passing geo restrictions. Just only use it when you must. I would also add a good antivirus such as eset. And on the side I would add kaspersky threat scan and check out some trend micro apps, they protect you from vulnerabilities you can get on a rooted device.
adguard helps block ads on the web, and on youtube, and i use the proxy version which requires root. i also use greenify and adaway which require root, also zemana is a good mobile antivirus.

XIII

Level 5
AdAway > Adguard if you are rooted, IMO.

Since it seems you are rooted and have Xposed Framework installed, take a look at:
Amplify (I use this alongside Greenify, it is rank 1 battery saver for me)
BootManager (disable boot on apps that you don't need on startup)
CrappaLinks (unshortens links)

I also use Wanam Xposed, YouTube AdAway and YouTube Background Playback, but nearly as important as the 3 above.

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Well I can see the justification where the OP made root the smartphone.

Some application requires to be root in order to deeply apply the changes correctly.