Vasudev Security Config for Windows Mobile,Droids and iOS

Phone brand
Samsung and Nokia
Phone model
Lumia 730 DS, Core Prime Duos (Rooted with LineageOS 14)
Phone unlock
Security & Privacy Apps
None
Browser
Safari, Edge, Firefox

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A PIN code protects the device from unauthorised access, but your Microsoft Account will remain vulnerable to a whole range of attacks. If you have enabled 2FA, please update your post to show these changes, under Basic Account Security.

Reactions: CodaPG and Vasudev

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Not updated to Creators edition because the device is ineligible.

Last edited:
Reactions: RXZ6Q

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Subscribe for Insider Preview and get it. I'm using it the same way.

BTW do you know where we can get the Back panel of this product in India?
How to do that? Can i hard reset after creators update and keep CU? Legit Back panel are hard to find, snapdeal had some genuine parts, now they're out of stock.

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Removed:
Device Encryption was turned off.
Caused a catastrophic issue where my Bitlocker key was missing and thereby prevented it from booting it. Hard reset fixed it.
Likely caused due to: Tried to install 3 rd party app to enable LED and app data reset tool.
Added:
Win 10 RS 1 updated to 10.0.14393.1358

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Updated to Creators update 15063.414 via Release Preview Insider.
I feel the animation stutters after upgrade. App data reset only works for handful of apps. I found that, relaunching apps after upgrade fixes slow loading and other performance issues.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.