Vice City Coming to iOS and Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Coming to iOS and Android

For those who've yet to experience the cocaine-ridden affair that is Vice City, now may be your chance. Rockstar's already previously released Grand Theft Auto III, which you can grab before Vice City here

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Nothing beats the true experience of PC / Console gaming.

P

Plexx

Nowadays most people believe true gaming is console based, specially on FPS titles. The amount of friends I keep hearing that the FPS on console with a 360 pad is the way to go I am just speechless.

However one thing I have to be honest, as a PC gamer, you do require a 360 pad nowadays since some games are not properly ported and as a result keyboard and mouse are affected. Darksouls anyone?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Earth said:

I agree 100%.If Im going to play the game its going to be on a console or a PC.Nothing like a Console game on a HD 55" flat screen or a PC game on a 32" monitor.Some {a select few} I prefer to play on PC and most others on both PS3 and 360.Nothing beats killing your advesary in Call Of Duty and then tea bagging them on a giant HD flat screen TV

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I tried playing on 40" HDTV but it was too large a screen for my liking. I prefer playing on my 24" ASUS monitor for PS3, not the best colours but cheaper than a TV. :D

Smartphone mobile games feels like a time-waster sort of thing.

Mobile gaming is Sony PSP / Vita and Nintendo DS territory. :)

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
White Nobster said:
Earth said:

I agree 100%.If Im going to play the game its going to be on a console or a PC.Nothing like a Console game on a HD 55" flat screen or a PC game on a 32" monitor.Some {a select few} I prefer to play on PC and most others on both PS3 and 360.Nothing beats killing your advesary in Call Of Duty and then tea bagging them on a giant HD flat screen TV

I agree with you i prefer playing RPG and FPS type game's on my pc and rest on the console but you cant really beat the gaming experience of PC or a Console :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I just don't know how people actually like to play on such a small screen. To me gaming involves getting those almighty headphones on and WASD-ing all the way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.