Battle Video downloaders as good as 4K Video Downloader--know of any?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
4K Video Downloader is a fabulous freeware that will grab videos from many websites that other downloader applications and browser extensions won't touch. However I have a problem with one difficult website. I want to download several videos on several webpages from it, but for some reason 4K keeps downloading the same video over and over. So I want to know if there are other applications, especially freeware, that are as good as 4K at grabbing videos from difficult websites.

Of course, if somebody has an idea on how to overcome this glitch in 4K, that's also quite welcome.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Can this downloader resume downloads?

I haven't tried, so I don't know. Maybe it does; it has a list of all recent downloads.

Here is a screenshot:
4K Downloader.png

You can see in the upper left corner a grayed out "Resume All", so it sounds like it probably does.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.