User Artwork Ving Messenger [UI CONCEPT]

W

Wave

Hello everyone. :)

I am back today with another User Interface concept... the difference is that this one isn't for security software this time, but for a fictional Instant Messenger software called Ving. I came up with the name years ago (back in 2014) and I actually made a concept back then, but it wasn't very good IMO and I was very new to designing back then. So here is a better, modern and improved version... As usual it has a blue color scheme, haha!

The concept is only for the login form, if you think it is too click-bait (e.g. disappointed people as they expected a full concept with the home area as well) then I do apologize and I can change the title.

Preview:

waveone on DeviantArt[/URL]

Let me know what you all think! :)

- Wave :) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

JM Security

Level 30
Trusted
Hello everyone. :)

I am back today with another User Interface concept... the difference is that this one isn't for security software this time, but for a fictional Instant Messenger software called Ving. I came up with the name years ago (back in 2014) and I actually made a concept back then, but it wasn't very good IMO and I was very new to designing back then. So here is a better, modern and improved version... As usual it has a blue color scheme, haha!

The concept is only for the login form, if you think it is too click-bait (e.g. disappointed people as they expected a full concept with the home area as well) then I do apologize and I can change the title.

Preview:

waveone on DeviantArt[/URL]

Let me know what you all think! :)

- Wave :) ;)
Great new GUI @Wave I like also the colours ;)

W

Wave

Alright I've done those small changes that I mentioned earlier today and someone pointed out to me that I had forgotten about the registration, therefore I've changed the text at the bottom to add this in.

W

Wave

Thanks for always replying and if you need any help with C# just let me know ;)
No need, I've been using C# for years. However I am not used to WPF, and some things are different, so I am just adapting to these differences between the UI designing (XAML use) and language (for some WPF things).