Vipre 2012 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
Since the free hand outs of vipre have gone out, who is actually using it as there security suite? I am giving it another go for the moment

Roti

Feb 6, 2012
darkelixa said:
Since the free hand outs of vipre have gone out, who is actually using it as there security suite? I am giving it another go for the moment

I've been using Vipre for more than a year now, and haven't got any issues with it.
It's working great, running light and fast in the background, find couples of malware which superantispyware is missing and the firewall is much more easier to configure.

V

Vextor

I'm going to go use it once my McAfee runs out. (I won it from MT)

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
People still use Mcafee?? Vipre just had a version update yet there is no change log as of yet

I

illumination

Half of my family "novice users" are running Vipre IS 2012, and are remaining infection free, some of them being a little "adventurous" with their surfing habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.