Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
This is unique access to the Trial version of Vipre Internet Security 2017 that is a HSN exclusive.
To purchase after the fully active 30 day Trial you have to go through HSN.
Download Link: http://bdefs.threattrack.com/update...reInstaller/Setup-VPP-en-US-HSN-10.0.1.17.exe
Please do not share this link outside of MalwareTips.
Notice the HSN in the link, this is an exclusive and a treat.
This version is not available through the Vipre site. Enjoy
I wanted to put this in the Trusted Members section but I could not find what looked to be an appropriate
location to add it.
Maybe @Exterminator or @Spawn can help with that ?

Last edited:
R

Rodney74

This is unique access to the Trial version of Vipre Internet Security 2017 that is a HSN exclusive.
To purchase after the fully active 30 day Trial you have to go through HSN.
Download Link: http://bdefs.threattrack.com/update...reInstaller/Setup-VPP-en-US-HSN-10.0.1.17.exe
Please do not share this link outside of MalwareTips.
Notice the HSN in the link, this is an exclusive and a treat.
I wanted to put this in the Trusted Members section but I could not find what looked to be an appropriate
location to add it.
Maybe @Exterminator can help with that ?

Well since I'm an untrusted member, I better grab this while it's in the untrusted section. lol

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I wonder if their working on an update for their mobile protection.
Not sure, I was playing around with Vipre while I had VS asleep, I like how far Vipre has come but I am still
weary of their removal and URL protection skills.
I got to digging seeing that I could only find their VIS 2016 trial version, and was pointed to that link and told
that VIS 2017 was a HSN exclusive, sounds kinda strange on the part of Vipre to go that route but I wanted to
share that link. I have heard their mobile security is pretty good.

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Not sure, I was playing around with Vipre while I had VS asleep, I like how far Vipre has come but I am still
weary of their removal and URL protection skills.
I got to digging seeing that I could only find their VIS 2016 trial version, and was pointed to that link and told
that VIS 2017 was a HSN exclusive, sounds kinda strange on the part of Vipre to go that route but I wanted to
share that link. I have heard their mobile security is pretty good.

Their mobile security is pretty plain. No extra settings like you would find with Avast for instance but it has not been updated since January, 2016. Although i would not mind switching over to Vipre at my household. Currently using Vipre Business at work. Very light, install and forget, easy to deploy. Have not had any problems in the 6 years the company has had it.

Oh and they have pretty darn good support.

Thanks for sharing the link you found by the way.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Their mobile security is pretty plain. No extra settings like you would find with Avast for instance but it has not been updated since January, 2016. Although i would not mind switching over to Vipre at my household. Currently using Vipre Business at work. Very light, install and forget, easy to deploy. Have not had any problems in the 6 years the company has had it.

Oh and they have pretty darn good support.

Thanks for sharing the link you found by the way.
No worries, your welcome. and that was given to me explicitly, that's why I asked it not be shared off of MT.
PeAcE

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.