Expired VIPRE Antivirus 2013 Free for 90-days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Dear Doctus Member of

VIPRE Antivirus VIPRE 2013 version of the 90-day version to get to know the innovations, which will last until 20.Ocak.2013 organized a campaign free of charge. To take advantage of the campaign, we ask that you fill in the form below.
request we receive your form, and the 2013 version, download the 90-day license key will send the address of the e-mail address.

Giveaway Page

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Cannot get key even with Turkish proxy.Get a redirect to Vipres Turkish site.Tried this with several proxy sites as well as Turkish proxies and even Tor as well as valid emails and no key arrives.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
drakula-mal said:
Thnaks for this giveawey
I got a license for 90 days and I did not use a proxy

Can you explain the procedure and how long it takes to get the license via email.I Enter name, email , city comment hit post and get a pop up in turkish cant translate so hit ok and redirects to Vipre Turkey page.Email then never comes

Imran

Level 1
Feb 27, 2012
exterminator20 said:
Can you explain the procedure and how long it takes to get the license via email.I Enter name, email , city comment hit post and get a pop up in turkish cant translate so hit ok and redirects to Vipre Turkey page.Email then never comes

Same problem with me :(

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@ drakula-mal how long ago did you get it because I haven't seen 1 reply anywhere to questions concerning not receiving the key

drakula-mal

Verified
Jan 5, 2013
forgive me if you do not write well, because do not understand the best English.
1.name and surname
2.e-mail
3.city ---Try some Turkish city (izmir, ankara, istanbul)
comment needed
Licence does not get in the "inbox" than in the "junk"

Imran

Level 1
Feb 27, 2012
I got this after filling the form....

123.png

What does that mean by the way :p

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have no idea .I am fluent in 32 languages except Turkish :D

If I had to guess....I think it says "We are not going to send you a 90 day license"

drakula-mal

Verified
Jan 5, 2013
maybe execute some selection. I tried it with two e-mail, on the first, I got a license in another did not.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
drakula-mal said:
maybe execute some selection. I tried it with two e-mail, on the first, I got a license in another did not.

Well I am thinking this is a bust as I have tried it with the following:

(3) Gmail Accounts

(2) Yahoo Accounts

(5) Yopmail Accounts

(3) Incognito Mail Accounts

(2) Mintemail Accounts

Not one reply so maybe its been given the axe.If someone finds a way Please share it with us.

drakula-mal

Verified
Jan 5, 2013
exterminator20 said:
Cannot get key even with Turkish proxy.Get a redirect to Vipres Turkish site.Tried this with several proxy sites as well as Turkish proxies and even Tor as well as valid emails and no key arrives.

If you want I can send you my license, because I currently I use "Bull Guard IS"

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
drakula-mal said:
exterminator20 said:

If you want I can send you my license, because I currently I use "Bull Guard IS"

No thats ok.Very nice of you to offer though.I am just trying to verify the validity of the promo.

Imran

Level 1
Feb 27, 2012
drakula-mal said:
Ok.Then if there is anyone here who uses "VIPRE Antivirus" I can send him

I am using Trial version of VIPRE IS(19 days left)
Please send me the key so i can extend my subscription.
Thanks for sharing :)

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Imran said:
drakula-mal said:
Ok.Then if there is anyone here who uses "VIPRE Antivirus" I can send him

I am using Trial version of VIPRE IS(19 days left)
Please send me the key so i can extend my subscription.
Thanks for sharing :)

The license of Vipre Av cannot be used in IS version, You have to download vipre av to use this promo key

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.