Microsoft Security Essentials
MalwareBytes Anti Malware & Exploit
Mbam Chameleon
Adwcleaner
Adaware

If all else failes folder:
Bitdefender
Combofix

I recommend you put a copy of windows in there. And put this into system32 folder.
Protect the zip with encryption.

Download:
scriph.cu.cc/VirusBackup.zip

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hmm,

I see that you are a new member here with just one message/post. Is this download even safe? I assume that mods checked it but still.
Is it like a All-In-One program? I mean if it is just a (big) ZIP package with mentioned products then it is useless IMO. :D

Website seems also down without any useful information..

Regards,
Kardo

Kai Gray

Thread author
Dec 30, 2014
Yes, It is in fact just a zip.
It is a zip file so you don't have to download the products, so if you get a bad virus. You have a 99% chance for it to be removed when you tried all of them.
Its why I put if all else fails. Combofix is VERY powerfull and should never be used on machines not infected. And bitdefender can get into places other avs can't.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Thanks for the reply. :)

Maybe it is useful for some users but:

1. Many installers in one ZIP files means big amount of data to download every time...
2. What about program updates? You should keep an eye on each updates and then you must upload updated package every time
3. It is better and safer to download each (up-to-date) software separately from official or well-known website like (Softpedia, Filehippo etc..)

I agree about ComboFix - it is powerful and it is not recommended for the average users.

Regards,
Kardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.