Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Visual Studio Code is a lightweight but powerful source code editor which runs on your desktop and is available for Windows, macOS and Linux. It comes with built-in support for JavaScript, TypeScript and Node.js and has a rich ecosystem of extensions for other languages (such as C++, C#, Python, PHP, Go) and runtimes (such as .NET and Unity).
  1. Download Visual Studio Code - Mac, Linux, Windows (Free and open source. Integrated Git, debugging and extensions)
  2. Documentation for Visual Studio Code
  3. Intro Videos Overview

lab34

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
Hello,
I've discovered source code a month ago. Nice job MS !
But the compilator configuration seems obscur to me... Maybe I have not pay too much attention...
I'm sticking with atom but I keep an eye on VSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.