New Update VoodooShield CyberLock 7.0

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I don't have any of those issues, I wonder if a uninstall/reinstall might solve your issues?
Agree, I don't have any of those issues either.
Could be related to your internet connection or firewall?? And very rarely VS/WLC has an issue with the cloud servers it uses, and Dan corrects that asap.

Reactions: danb

Spider1750

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think it is a problem with the firewall. When I right click on a file an make "Scan with Voodooshield" I get in seconds the Voodooshield window that the file is secure and I can Block or Allow it. I found out how I can delete the entries with the files which are still with status analyse since days. I go in Voodooshield under Whitelist, search for the filename an delete the entry. After that it is not visible under WhitelistCloud. But Voodooshield is still very slow. So I think I try do make a clean reinstall of Voodooshield. Dan gives me the hint too to solve my problem.
I think the problem on my PC could be that I use many secure software on it and it is very difficult to find out which software could make a problem with Voodooshield together.

Reactions: danb and Dave Russo

Mark484

Mar 8, 2023
Hello. Tell me, is it possible to install an earlier version of 7.03 in the free version on a laptop that does not have Internet access?
Or is it impossible to install the program version 7.03 in the free version without Internet access?

Last edited:
Reactions: danb

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I think the problem on my PC could be that I use many secure software on it and it is very difficult to find out which software could make a problem with Voodooshield together.
Indeed, you are advised to use only Voodooshield with the AV of your choice. Using multiple antimalware solutions is bound to cause problems, some of which may not be readily apparent to you. Stay simple and stay safe, my friend! (y)

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

danb

From VoodooShield
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Hey Guys!

We are working on slowly rebranding VoodooShield to CyberLock, and I was curious what you thought of the following domain names that were available.

Is there one that is better than the others?

cyberlock.digital
cyberlock.global
cyberlock.one
cyberlock.online
cyberlock.pro
cyberlock.works
cyberlock.world

Thank you,

Dan

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Hey Guys!

We are working on slowly rebranding VoodooShield to CyberLock, and I was curious what you thought of the following domain names that were available.

cyberlock.digital
cyberlock.global
cyberlock.one
cyberlock.online
cyberlock.pro
cyberlock.works
cyberlock.world

Thank you,

Dan
cyberlock.digital for me however you could create a new thread with a poll ;)

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Hey Guys!

cyberlock.digital
cyberlock.global
cyberlock.one
cyberlock.online
cyberlock.pro
cyberlock.works
cyberlock.world

Thank you,

Dan
no cyberlock.io? :(

Screenshot 2023-04-10 195328.jpg

I mean that must be a sign, right?

Last edited:

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Personaly I would go with "cyberlock.one" as this designation could almost be the name of the product itself (although the same could be said for "cyberlock.pro" but this one calls to mind HiytmanPro, which is sub-optimal, whereas VS certainly is not).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.