Expired VoodooShield Pro - a free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

abdou17

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2013
Get a free license VoodooShield Pro for 1 year

2018-11-30_12-53-14.jpg

=================================================================​

VoodooShield Pro - a free license for 1 year
The offer is valid until 11:00 (Moscow time) December 1, 2018

To obtain a free license VoodooShield Pro 1-year follow these steps:
  • Go to the promotions and fill out the form to get an activation code.
  • Download the application and install on your computer, activating the obtained license
conditions proposals
  • You get a one-year license for 1 user for domestic use only
  • Available free updates and technical support throughout the license period.
  • Install and activate a license is required before completion of the action.
===================================================================
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
How can this be version 4.68 when my latest update from COU is 4.67. Look at the two screen shots. the first one shows 4.68. the second one shows 4.67., Something fishy going on here.
From Dan from COU:
Oops, sorry, I should clarify. 4.67 is the same as 4.68... I just had to create a special version for the giveaway so that it only accepted a product key, and not an email address. This is so users would not be confused.
I will release 4.69 in a few days and it will unify all of the versions and we will be on the right track. But yeah, 4.67 is the same as 4.68 otherwise.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

From Dan from COU:
Oops, sorry, I should clarify. 4.67 is the same as 4.68... I just had to create a special version for the giveaway so that it only accepted a product key, and not an email address. This is so users would not be confused.
I will release 4.69 in a few days and it will unify all of the versions and we will be on the right track. But yeah, 4.67 is the same as 4.68 otherwise.
Yes I saw that and Dan is going to be releasing version 4.69 in a few days.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

ESET Nod32 + VS = Good combo for gaming pc?

Very good. Basically - with VoodooShield you are incredibly hardened. So in theory, with AlwaysOn/Aggressive setting nothing is going to get through your system. Adding a security suite largely guarantees you absolute protection across the board. Especially ESET which is a nice suite IMO..

One combination I have on a test system is VoodooShield behind Gryphon Router (ESET) and absolutely nothing else. Incredibly light, and so far, probably some pretty absolute protection from all threats. A super lightweight gamers combo. :) Gryphon provides the firewall, ESET scanning of threats, and Machine Learning IPS, while VoodooShield locks the computer.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Very good. Basically - with VoodooShield you are incredibly hardened. So in theory, with AlwaysOn/Aggressive setting nothing is going to get through your system. Adding a security suite largely guarantees you absolute protection across the board. Especially ESET which is a nice suite IMO..

One combination I have on a test system is VoodooShield behind Gryphon Router (ESET) and absolutely nothing else. Incredibly light, and so far, probably some pretty absolute protection from all threats. A super lightweight gamers combo. :) Gryphon provides the firewall, ESET scanning of threats, and Machine Learning IPS, while VoodooShield locks the computer.

Thanks. Do I need to exclude both of them( ESET Nod32 and VoodooShield) for real time?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.