• Unlock forum

Guest, you need to be a "Verified" member to post a new thread or reply in this forum.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I am currently revisiting some advanced security apps that I have used in the past, I must say that Voodooshield is looking good.
It is compatible with Memory integrity and Standard user account, is regularly updated, and offers support to home users. That's more than I can say for the competition.

blackice

Level 26
Verified
I am currently revisiting some advanced security apps that I have used in the past, I must say that Voodooshield is looking good.
It is compatible with Memory integrity and Standard user account, is regularly updated, and offers support to home users. That's more than I can say for the competition.
I agree, when I tested Voodooshield recently on my main system I found it to be pretty great. They have definitely made a good app even better over time. Out of curiosity what else are you revisiting?

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I agree, when I tested Voodooshield recently on my main system I found it to be pretty great. They have definitely made a good app even better over time. Out of curiosity what else are you revisiting?
I tried NVT EXE Radar Pro but could not get it to run on a Standard user account. I researched about Comodo firewall and found posts saying it is not compatible with Memory integrity. I contemplated Appguard but I could not get a trial, nor an answer to my query about compatibility with Memory integrity.