Deprecated VoodooShield releases (Older versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
VoodooShield 3.59 Beta

Hey everyone, here is 3.59… Andy’s wsf bug is fixed, and now when VS is in Smart OFF mode, it acts pretty much exactly like it does when it is on AutoPilot (so users who move their web browser's download folder do not have to change any settings in VS), and there are a few other small changes and fixes.

If anyone receives too many User Prompts that say “The File is Inaccessible or No Longer Exists!”, please let me know (and let me know what was blocked)… I might have to make a few small adjustments.

I have not had time to work on the multiuser issue yet. I just need to research the best way to start the gui when the user logs in, and stop the gui when the user logs out.

http://www.voodooshield.com/Download/beta3/InstallVoodooShield359.exe

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Thks for latest beta might try ,running 3.58 now. Just wondering why VS won't let me connect to my vpn or anything to do with vpn's? What do I need to change in settings?

Reactions: given

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
if I disable VS the vpn starts ,,enabling VS again the vpn program does not start.Maybe someone with vpn Okayfreedom can try it and see. Thks

Reactions: given

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
if I disable VS the vpn starts ,,enabling VS again the vpn program does not start.Maybe someone with vpn Okayfreedom can try it and see. Thks
Try this: put VS in training mode, then open your VPN. It probably has a tricky command line string, sometimes VS needs training mode to learn the command line.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Same results with training mode.Okayfreedom starts ,that goes to tray, i clickthe on option and it tries to connect to an ip ,and I wait and wait. I disabled VS and connected right away. Maybe someone try it with that vpn or another and see.Thks

Reactions: given and shmu26

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Try connecting to your VPN, then open the User log in VS. Make sure the latest entries are shown first, then check for any recently blocked processes relating to Open Freedom. If you find something, right click the relevant entry and select "Add to Whitelist". If there's nothing obvious in the User log then check the Command Lines log. If you find something in there then delete the offending entry.

Hope this helps.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
A word from Dan:
Yeah, the outage from last night would have caused several weird issues, sorry about that. I also fixed this in the 4.13b code, just in case something like that were to happen again. This should also speed up VS's start for the users who were experiencing a slow start.

Here is the latest version, I think we are close, but if you guys find anything, please let me know!

www.voodooshield.co/Download/InstallVoodooShield413beta.exe

Thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.