Deprecated VoodooShield releases (Older versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Here is 4.14b... the shutdown and command line issues should all be fixed.

I am going to focus on the intermittent internet / VPN "scan delay" issue. Although I will say, I have tried several VPN's and a lot of softs (like Outlook, Visual Studio (in general)) do not work correctly with several of the VPN's that I have tried. So it might not be that straightforward.

www.voodooshield.co/Download/InstallVoodooShield414beta.exe

Thank you guys!

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry I have been away… I have been merging the databases and getting everything ready for the public release.

This version (4.15) is using the final merged database on the final database server, so hopefully everything will work correctly.

Hopefully all of the accounts are correct, but if something is not right, please email me at support at voodooshield.com! There will be quite a few accounts where your endpoint quantity (number of licenses) is less than what it should be, so if this is the case, shoot me a quick email and let me know how many you need. Or if your account is missing altogether, shoot me an email as well.

If something goes wrong, you can always reinstall 4.14b... it is using the old database.

www.voodooshield.co/Download/InstallVoodooShield415.exe

Thanks again for all of your help, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
Dan best wishes, is 4.15 the stable version or will version 4 will remain a works in progress like V3 and V3,5?

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Here is the latest version of VS... there were a couple of small bug fixes, like the Ai indicator not being visible... but the main fix was reworking the way that the VoodooShieldService starts VS... the old way was causing issues, so hopefully this will fix everything. If not, please let me know! I am going to reply to a couple of posts now, and hope to catch up on the rest soon, thank you guys, have a great weekend!

https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield419.exe

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
If you want to interact with Dan, you can find him at Calendar Of Updates forum. He does not participate in MT forum anymore.
He contacted me via email. His his dog died , that lowered the focus on VS a bit. Now he has a new puppy and has heaps of energy to move VoodooDhield further again.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
This anti-exploit stuff in advanced settings is interesting. not sure what it all means yet.

ScreenHunter_111 Jun. 04 16.08.jpg

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Some members @COU appear to have version 4.3 but I'm unable to see where they got. Probably direct from Dan to those who reported bugs to test fixes? Version 4.3 public release coming shortly. (y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Last edited:

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, here is 5.65. This version limits the unnecessary blocks even further and should fix some odd blocks that users were experiencing. The changes were small but significant, so if anything is not just right, please let me know!

VS 5.65 beta
SHA-256: 21b50d087a75b22982e887725776e42cef0c6acb130736f245a45e2a0a7031af

I also need to update the WLC native Windows files so that all of them are included in WLC. The code is already written and ready to go, I just need to do the update, and it should take a couple of days

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.