Deprecated VoodooShield releases (Older versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Hey Guys, here is 5.76.

I added an Offline Mode (just right click on VS and you will see it).

I also removed the Friday nag screen for the free version. We have to keep the VoodooShield Settings prompt when Free users click on Settings because they need to know why most of the settings are greyed out.

VS 5.76
SHA-256: e121fdec62f822cde8bedd03e71e1d717bcc543e4bdaf4a8da636bfcab351119

Thank you guys, have a great weekend!

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi I have voodooshield installed on win 8.1 and there are 2 things i see ,it does not keep settings and also in settings where we choose smart mode and moderate lets say ,that part works but those settinsgs show an empty area instead of the words. Any ideas? Thks

Reactions: Protomartyr

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Hi, just to make sure, are you clicking the Save & Close button at the bottom right after making changes to settings?

If that is not the issue, please send your C:\ProgramData\VoodooShield\DeveloperLog.log to support at voodooshield.com.

Also, I am aware of the other bug you are talking about, it should be a simple fix, thank you!

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Surprised no one has asked, so explain "up for grabs' please. Thanks Dan.

There is a giveaway if you click on the link. The giveaway has a lot of restrictions that I was not aware of, like "You must have at least 3 threads and 5 posts (outside giveaway section)" so it might be difficult for people to enter, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.