Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
What is , in your opinion, best extension for you browser that keep your privacy secured?

Mine is DoNotTrackMe for Chrome :)

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Self-Destructing Cookies - Doesn't scan the pages for trackers. Just deletes all 3rd party cookies other than the site loaded. No need to worry about new trackers being added. :cool:
Previously used to use DoNotTrackMe.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
2nd link i post "virus total" emsisoft is one of the two that flag it..
This was an extension called EXT Shield which blocked malicious extensions.However I uninstalled it when it didn't show up in the chrome store anymore.

Edited: I restarted Chrome and it is still in the webstore if you search ext shield it comes up just renamed "Shield" now

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I sure wouldn't trust it..
It is safe I just reinstalled

Here is the chrome store link : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/shield-for-chrome/cbaffjopmgmcijlkoafmgnaiciogpdel

_GI0pZ6LLJELoHlFPn55Yeid3tfUoU30VR-c9I5O2ppMMDRDy7LPZZyKjs30vyTxSJdHWvmf8To=s640-h400-e365-rw

But EIS Kills this link http://www.baixaki.com.br/download/shield-for-chrome.htm which is not the correct link for "Shield" for chrome (which was EXT Shield)

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2014.01.24_14h20m25s_001_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_2014.01.24_14h20m25s_001_.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.