Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
What is , in your opinion, best extension for you browser that keep your privacy secured?

Mine is DoNotTrackMe for Chrome :)

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Darn, in my sleepy state i voted other. In Google Chrome i switched to Bitdefender Trafficlight after chrome updated to version 33...which made Disconnect act a bit weird on a certain site.

But i switched to Yandex Browser and in Yandex Disconnect works perfectly...so even though i voted other it hat to be Disconnect. :)

mmmory

Level 2
Verified
Nov 4, 2013
Why is everyone using another privacy blocking extension like ghostery or do not track me with adblock plus? You can add easyprivacy list to adblock plus/edge anyway, why bother adding another extension and make the browser use more resources? Is there really a big difference between easyprivacy and ghostery? Or are you really that paranoid to be followed?

Reactions: Ink
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.