Expired VPN F-Secure Freedome - 6 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

tonieletronica

Thread author
Jan 23, 2014
VPN F-Secure Freedome - 6 Months Free - To 3 devices
F-Secure Freedome VPN is an VPN application for Windows PC, Mac, Android, iOS with hight quality.

Clipboard02.jpg

1. Visit the link and in the Kampagnencode * paste: FRDECHQ3
  2. Fill in your email and language
  3. In the email received click in Confirm the email address
  4. Download and install software using code to active
Clipboard01.jpg

CoolBro2

Jan 28, 2015
so is this a good one where they wont give your personal info to authorities if asked?

I used both of them Ghost and Freedome, more stable and fast one is Freedome, but it has limited locations. Some locations allow p2p some are not.

do u know which locations allow p2p? surely that's what I'm gonna use it for

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
CoolBro2 said:
so is this a good one where they wont give your personal info to authorities if asked?
This should answer your question: Privacy Principles | F-Secure
F-Secure said:
No backdoors
We do not build backdoors into our services or software for access by authorities or anyone else. Officials who want information for criminal investigations must enter through our front door with a warrant.

I used both of them Ghost and Freedome, more stable and fast one is Freedome, but it has limited locations. Some locations allow p2p some are not.
Indeed, the speed seems to be much better than on CyberGhost.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Try a different browser.It works in Chrome.It should say I understand the risks at the bottom click that and add a the security exception.It is not because the site is malicious it is because the URL doesn't contain "www".

@Van2r check your PM I obtained one for you

Last edited:

Van2r

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2013
thanks to exterminator20 now i have a key but still have problem this time not about key but with program itself take a look at this nobody have same issue?

Nosferatu

Level 1
Verified
Aug 18, 2014
Thanks OP for sharing this giveaway with us. You mentioned 3 devices on your main post, I want to know where it is written that we can use on upto 3 devices?

Reactions: Jack

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.