On Sale! VPNSecure: Lifetime Subscription US $17

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Jimbo791

Level 2
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
Just read a report about this VPN,
"Unfortunately, I’ve been tricked by this bold claim before.
And sure enough, when you dig through the boring privacy policy, the company claims that it has the right to monitor you if they believe you are using the site illegally."(full report VPNSecure Review: 11th out of 74 VPNs + Pros & Cons - TheBestVPN.com )
So the question I want to ask if they are not monitoring you how do they know your doing something illegal ????????

Reactions: ItsReallyMe

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Never ever use a VPN that gives livetime subs for 17 dollar! No way they can pay all the servers every month/year with this. U are the product. i would not touch just a cheap vpn. maybe im wrong, just my opion.

l1nuxfre4k

Level 2
Verified
Apr 20, 2014
Just read a report about this VPN,
"Unfortunately, I’ve been tricked by this bold claim before.
And sure enough, when you dig through the boring privacy policy, the company claims that it has the right to monitor you if they believe you are using the site illegally."(full report VPNSecure Review: 11th out of 74 VPNs + Pros & Cons - TheBestVPN.com )
So the question I want to ask if they are not monitoring you how do they know your doing something illegal ????????
Check there privacy policy
It seems like they updated?

unless VPNSecure Pty Ltd has reason to believe that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process.
Which means they will only monitor you if they recieve subpoena or similar from the police/goverment

Reactions: Jimbo791

Jimbo791

Level 2
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
Check there privacy policy
It seems like they updated?

Which means they will only monitor you if they recieve subpoena or similar from the police/goverment
So the next question, If your using the VPN, how did the police trace you and ID you

Jimbo791

Level 2
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
They trace their ip location and service after that they request the logs for a website connected on particular time
Companies will check the logs and give information about you
I think you misunderstood, the question is how do the police find you if your using the VPN

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.