Want to know about Quick Heal security products

suma

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
All reader and members of MalwareTips forum I just want to know about Indian base security company QUICK HEAL and their security products.Well Is it really gives higher protection as they advertise or only marketing strategy to selling this one. Its not belong to Top10 internet security but their price more than other security products.
e.g. (1Doller= Rs60 Approx) from local retailer in my area
1. KIS 2014 (1pc/1yr) Rs550 & 1yr/3pc- Rs 700 Approx
2. BIS 2014 (1pc/1yr) Rs570 & 1yr/3pc- Rs 710 Approx
3. AVG Internet Security 2014 (1pc/1yr) Rs500 Approx etc.
but
Quick Heal Internet Security 2014 (1pc/1yr) Rs700 & 1yr/3pc- Rs 1200 to Rs1250

I am not a professional and dare to play with malware so I request all the members add Quickheal in your list and try this one to check with malware sample and publish how its effective to healig virus.

Thank you

Reactions: stefanos

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Quick Heak is worst AV i ever used, its detection less than 40% & whereas other good products like ESET, Kaspersky offer 95-98%, so why there is a need to use such a AV

Quick Heal - Bakwas(useless)

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Quickheal is useless.
low malware detection rate.
bad proactive protection.

Not recommended.

Only escan internet security from india is good product.

Reactions: stefanos

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Compared to past QH, K7 are good. They vastly improved their pro active protection.
QH uses BD cloud and their signatures to the most part beside their home developed BB engine.K7 is completely self developed.
E Scan is a very good product maintained its standard over the years

Amit Raina

Level 3
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
actually, I have used K7 total security its pretty light and good detection but its phishing protection is not that good as compared to bitdefender

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.