Warning Issued For Millions Of Google Gmail Users

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
OK, I guess I'll do this workaround though this latest horror hasn't affected me yet. The reason I reacted though, is last week, I suddenly had a terrible time getting Edge to remember my gmail password. It simply refused to do it. I had to go online to get a clue and then into the registry and add a key and do some finagling in Settings. It got so annoying I came yea close to removing Edge altogether. :mad:(n) Two other site passwords, well gosh, Edge offered right away, including this one.

If this is a symptom of the ongoing feud between Microsoft and Google, y'all better stop. Don't mess with people's mail.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Probably this has nothing to do with W10, but personally for some weeks now, my GMail account where I get email notifications from this forum, are taking LOTS AND LOTS OF FORUM MESSAGES TO SPAM :mad: ... today I had to unlock 32 messages of this forum from the last weeks, and this issues started not so long (weeks), so it seems GMail has changed something in his SPAM system and got so much aggressive...

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Probably this has nothing to do with W10, but personally for some weeks now, my GMail account where I get email notifications from this forum, are taking LOTS AND LOTS OF FORUM MESSAGES TO SPAM :mad: ... today I had to unlock 32 messages of this forum from the last weeks, and this issues started not so long (weeks), so it seems GMail has changed something in his SPAM system and got so much aggressive...
Same here. Many threads end up in Gmail spam.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.