Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Level 27
Verified
Top poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Yes definitely. I would just buy Zemana Antimalware as it is $19.95 compared to Watchdog's $20.15 what a ripoff!
Or if you already have a lifetime license of Zemana, there's no reason to buy Watchdog at all.

L

LabZero

Thread author
Zemana knows nothing about Watchdog, and that means we are talking about a rebranded software.
The fact that it accept the legal keys of ZAM is further evidence that it is a perfect clone (fake) app..

iIda15

Level 3
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Zemana knows nothing about Watchdog, and that means we are talking about a rebranded software.
The fact that it accept the legal keys of ZAM is further evidence that it is a perfect clone (fake) app..

Hello thanks for your comment.

I am not a technology expert here, but as far as my expertise goes, technology wise, we are only using the same technology here, and that is it. There is nothing „fishy" going on I assure you of that, otherwise we would have known, we are Zemana after all. :)

I appreciate all your comments, concerns and so on. I suggest we drop this subject once and for all since everything is OK in legal terms.

Best regards,

Ida

Status
Not open for further replies.